Ticket prices About our ticket prices
When booking online, we always show you the lowest priced fare type available. You can change it to a fare type with more benefits and other conditions (such as more baggage or flexibility to change your travel dates). This may result in a higher ticket price.
Our ticket prices displayed on klm.com include all taxes and surcharges:
- Airport tax for all airports where you’ll depart, arrive, or transfer
- Security surcharge to cover insurance and security measures
- International surcharge imposed by the carrier
You can find your total ticket price, as well as a breakdown of the fare, taxes, surcharges, and extra fees, at various steps during your online booking. After booking, you can find it in your booking confirmation e-mail and in My Trip.
Booking fees are not included in the ticket price and are added during booking. For tickets issued in Ecuador, the following booking fees apply:
- Booking on klm.com: no booking fee
- Booking via a KLM Ticket Office, KLM Customer Contact Centre or at the airport: USD 80 for intercontinental tickets in Economy Class, USD 90 for intercontinental tickets in Premium Economy class, USD 100 for intercontinental tickets in Business Class, and USD 80 for tickets between two locations in Europe